Do you love music & technology?
Customer Support Specialist
Creative Music Products
Freedrum creates musical instruments for the needs of modern musicians. In 2016 we ran the 400% successful Kickstarter project Freedrum: The drumkit that fits in your pocket. We are looking for a customer support specialist to engage with our wonderful community.
You will have the responsibility to control all aspects of our customer support; engaging closely with our community of musicians to assist them with questions about the product and purchasing experiences. This responsibility also includes iterating and improving on how we communicate externally.
We are based in Malmö, Sweden, and will require you to work out of our offices with a fair amount of flexibility.
- Resolve customer complaints by identifying the issue and providing an appropriate solution
- Work with developers and designers to solve frequent issues that arise
- Reproduce errors with testing and record them in documentation
- Optimise our customer relations workflow
- An interest in music and technology is essential
- You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional spoken and written English
- Well mannered and patient
- Previous experience in testing software and/or hardware experiences
- Customer support specialist
- Malmö, Sweden
- Starting immediately
- Full time
- Salary determined on skill level and experience