Do you love music & technology?
Creative Music Products
Freedrum creates musical instruments for the needs of modern musicians. In 2016 we ran the 400% successful Kickstarter project Freedrum: The drumkit that fits in your pocket. We are looking for a kick-ass developer to join our team.
You will be a key player in our fantastic developer team to improve and develop our Bluetooth connected Freedrum sensors and the software ecosystem that surrounds it.
You are an experienced embedded developer, fluent in C/C++, and you get excited when hearing about our custom made PCB with JTAG. We need you to mentor us in pattern recognition, fixed point and Matlab. Any experience with Unity3D is considered a bonus, because we have really exciting things going on there.
We are based in Malmö, Sweden, and will require you to work out of our offices with a fair amount of flexibility.
- Interested in music and technology is essential
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Working spoken and written English
- Team Player
- Value good quality code
- Experienced in software and/or hardware development
- Knowledge of C/C++/C#/Objective-C and Java
- Knowledge of Bluetooth Low Energy communication.
- Knowledge about Math, fixed point’s and Matlab (or similar)
- Knowledge about embedded MCU’s and hardware sensors, such as accelerometers, magnetometers, and gyros.
- Interest in Unity3d
- Interest in audio programming
- Interest in Android development and its ecosystem
- Interest in iOS, MacOs, and Windows development
- System Engineer
- Malmö, Sweden
- Starting immediately
- Full time
- Salary determined on skill level and experience